The strong scent of wintergreen essential oil is warm and woody. Wintergreen is a shrub found in the forests of Nepal and China. Use the essential oil of wintergreen in a bath, diluted in the neutral base for Puressentiel bath and shower, or in massage, treatment of the face, hair, and body, diluted in the oil Pure Essential Beauty Massage with 7 vegetable oils.
- Equivalence: 1ml = 30 drops.
- 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
- Wintergreen oil is an essential oil made from the leaves of the wintergreen plant.
- It is also an effective antiseptic when combined with other essential oils.
- It is considered safe for external use.
- Wintergreen oil has analgesic properties that can help lessen the pain when applied topically or inhaled.
- For other advice on use, ask your pharmacist for advice.
- This product is used in aromatherapy, as a food additive, and in some medical preparations.
- Volume: 15ml