Tangerine EO is mostly produced in Italy and it contains d-limonene (50-98%) and small amounts of other monoterpenes (1-8%), sesquiterpenes (2-5%), and phenols like carvacrol (0.1%) [R+].
Tangerine EO is mostly used in cosmetics, especially perfumes because of its citrus smell that reminds of grapefruit [R+].
- It is also used in aromatherapy, for example for treating anxiety and depression, insomnia, stress, or fatigue [R+]. Other therapeutic benefits of tangerine EO are that it eases digestion, helps with weight loss, and boosts the immune system by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- It is also an effective skin and facial cleanser in skincare, useful to open pores, get rid of dead skin, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Ingredients: 100% Citrus nobilis peel oil
- Oil extraction method: The method of squeezing the fruit peel
- Plant plant: Fruit peels
- Aroma Group: Bitter-sweet and fresh aroma with sweet top notes
- Fragrance family: Citrus - Citrus / Perfume Note: Top
- Color: Thin and yellow
- Volume: 15ml