Vetiver Essential Oil is extracted from the complex white root system of a grass named Tamil. It is woven into mats in India and Sri Lanka.
- Its essential oil with a woody scent is one of those essential oils widely used for perfumery. It likewise has intriguing properties that will invigorate the resistant framework and blood course.
- Vetiver fundamental oil is steam refined from the foundations of wild vetiver grass
- Vetiver fundamental oil is a dim red/earthy colored tone with a smoky, profound, musky fragrance
- 100% unadulterated, normal and undiluted
- Manufactured aroma free
- Generally utilized in fragrance based treatment, fundamental oil diffusers, and cleanser
- Volume: 15ml