Ylang Ylang is a flower from the Tea Tree family of plantation trees. It only flowers once every three years and it can take up to four months for the flowers to mature enough for them to be distilled into an essential oil. The ylang-ylang tree flowers only once every three years and takes four months to grow fully.
- The fragrance has been described as warm, powerfully sensual, and narcotic, yet fresh and fruity too.
- It's one of the essential oils that could be used for aromatherapy.
- Obtained from ylang-ylang flowers by distillation method.
- Apply as a moisturizer on the face or body by diluting with fixed oils insufficient amount,
- do not apply directly.
- It is for external use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry environment.
- Volume: 15ml